My First Blog

 My Name is Jocelyn Hernandez, and I am going into my junior year of college at Oregon State University. I am Studying Design and Innovation Management, as well as double majoring in Merchandising Management. 

I am taking this course because, it is something I have to take in order to graduate but ultimately I decided to take it at LB because I have heard great things about Professor Priewe. In Marketing I am most interested in learning how to keep up with the trends and the best way to accomplish that. I want to know this information because I feel like it is really important to stay following the trend of what is successful. 

A little bit about me- Something that I am really passionate about is travel. I think that it is really important to go and see the world if you can, especially at a young age. Something else that I am also really passionate about is my culture. I am Native American and a Tribal Member of the Confederated Tribe of Siletz Indians. It is very important to me to know our history and our ceremonies, because we are still here, and I want to be able to continue to teach these ways to the upcoming generations. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News- Barbie Movie

SOCIAL LISTENING